Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pissed child support blog

So I'm at my parents house and my dad tells me that I have mail. Nothing important ever comes there for me so I wasn't phased by his announcement. I picked up the bank statements and sports illustrated offers and then saw a letter from "court of appeals". I haven't been to court so I'm not appealing anything. Instead...I find out that nigga (for lack of better expletives that I'm dying to use right now), has filed an appeal against the child support judgment. I'm checking the mailbox everyday because I'm waiting on my check. When this nigga had the opportunity to contest the prior judgments, he sat on his ass and did nothing about it. NOW he wants to file something? I'm sure you can imagine my anger right now. Premarital sex is a true bitch! Couple minutes can affect your life for the rest of your life

1 comment:

  1. So I am finally reading through the blog, and I am dying right now. !!!! You need to talk to your cousin about making this a show or something.
    on another note, I think your a great mom!!! I have two father's both not around...sometimes it can't be helped. But life is what you make of it...right. love you babes. xoxo Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete