Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to the Child Support

Money was supposed to have been deducted out of dude’s paycheck May 15.  Needless to say, I still haven’t received anything.  I call the hotline and nothing…they contnually tell me that no money is in my account.  BOOOOOO Child support!!! Then I get a letter from the Court of Appeals stating that ___ ___ ___  has requested an appeal.  What makes it more funny is, dude has paid the $300 filing fee to begin the process.  LOL…you have $300 for an appeal (something that you could have done for free, had you just complied with the State’s requests), but you don’t have money for school shoes, which is what kicked this whole mess off.  Ofcourse, I’m livid.  I call the clerk to find out the details, because I’m panicked that I have to get lawyers and blah blah blah.  But God is good…because he didn’t comply with anything and the child support order was finalized, I didn’t have to do anything.  And because the jdugment was already in order, he still has to pay (until told otherwise), and the new court case was not against ___  __ ___  vs. Me, it was __ ___ __  vs. the IRS on behalf of me…get that!!! So basically, I don’t have to do anything, but wait and see what happens…in the meantime…when do I get my money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment