Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CHILD SUPPORT!!!!!

So after 11 long years, I finally gave in and filled out the papers to put this nigga on child support.  Four months after filling out the paperwork and sending it in, I finally got an appointment at that nasty Child Support office.  I went, preparing to be there for hours, and got called after sitting down for 15 minutes.  I gathered all my stuff, went into the office and once again prepared for the worse.  The case worker reviewed everything, told me that I was to expect some forms in the mail that should be filled out, I should respond within the time frame, and to have a good day. LOL, that's it?  All the horror stories I'd heard went out the window. I was told the babydaddy would get the same information, we'd both fill everything out, the state would work out the calculations, he'd get an amount to pay, if he contested then we'd have to go to court, if he didn't protest, I'd start getting my money :)  Okay....we'll wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment